The Marketing and Operations Manager is responsible for creating consumer demand for our products/brand. He/ she will help develop and execute marketing initiatives in support of long-term strategies as well as implement short term strategies and plans that will further drive brand growth. The Marketing and Operations Manager is accountable for helping deliver the business profit as well as sales volume/ value objectives .
1. BACK END OPERATIONS SUPPORT. He/she will manage and supervise Customer Service Team in order to provide strong operations/process support through: Order Fulfillment, Issue Resolution, Customer Service, Factory Liason.
2. ONLINE MARKETING MANAGEMENT AND LEAD GENERATION. The Marketing and Operations Manager will work with external web developers and SEO companies to effectively handle: Internet advertising media (PPC/ Google Adwords, SEO, etc), Website maintenance and improvement, Lead generation and distribution, Management of Online Social Media Marketing
3. BRAND DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS. With the help of EVP, lead the Strategic Business Plan and recommend tactical plans that support the agreed brand strategies, based on consumer understanding and through collaboration with the team. Manage CRM/Loyalty Programs, Marketing Initiatives (Press Releases, Sponsorships, Direct Marketing, and Non traditional media)
4. PROCESS MANAGEMENT: Database Management, Technology Management.
5. CROSS FUNCTIONAL COORDINATION: Conduct and lead meetings with other managers and report to owners.
* A Strong Background in Project Management, Marketing or Brand Management, or Business Development
* A College Degree in Business/Marketing
* Excellent Planning, Writing, and Reporting Skills
* Organized and Thorough, and Proven Success in Planning, Defining, Budgeting, Implementing, Directing, Reporting, Monitoring, and Evaluating a Project
* An above average fast learner and a strong working knowledge of contact management software
* Experience working with cross functional teams internally and negotiating with vendors and institutions and associations
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a small business environment and create his/her own structure
*Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and act on deliverables quickly.
* Experience working on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube Campaigns a plus
* PR experience a plus
* Key Competencies to include: Critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making, communication skills, influencing and leading, delegation, team work, negotiation, conflict management, adaptability, stress tolerance