Meet the Allen Sportswear Team
As it is with so many great stories, we’ve come from simple beginnings. In 2004, we volunteered to source basketball uniforms for our local church league. The uniforms were so well received that word of mouth spread and local leagues were calling to inquire about “our awesome basketball uniforms”. This overwhelming response, and the unmet need for truly affordable pro-quality team uniforms, inspired us to create a family owned and operated business in California. Since then, we’ve grown a hobby into a full-blown corporation, serving nationwide orders for multiple sports, with headquarters in a blooming commercial district of Orlando.
Now, Allen Sportswear includes full production on our list of capabilities and we’ve expanded our lines to include other sports uniforms. What hasn’t changed is our mission: to provide uniforms that will elevate the standards of quality and workmanship in the industry. With customers raving about our customized designs and superior quality, we’ve built up a solid reputation amongst recreational leagues, colleges, high schools, AAU teams, non profit organizations, semi-pro leagues and moms of aspiring athletes all around the United States!
HOW FAR WE’VE COME
- A preferred AAU and High School basketball team-uniform provider for over ten (10) years.
- Creator of one of the web’s most extensive online-customization design tools for basketball and other team-sports uniforms: ALLEN SPORTSWEAR DRAFT BOARD at allensportswear.com/draftboard
- The official commemorative jersey provider at the BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME’s Enshrinement Awards
- The official uniform provider for the DOMINIQUE WILKINS’ DRIVE FOR A CURE Basketball Tournament
- Featured in the movie “Meet The Browns” by Tyler Perry
- The official uniforms of Eleague (formerly NBA Entertainment League), Hollywood’s premiere celebrity only basketball league
HOW WE DO IT
We do this to enable as many athletes as possible to “Dress Like It, and Play Like It”, by providing pro-quality team wear within reach. This is possible, in part, by the fact that we own our own factory – providing us with total control over design customization, flexibility, quality, turn-around times and competitive pricing.
The company is composed of a young, dynamic team made up of current and former athletes and/or coaches. Everyone on the team is abreast with the latest in team-uniform design, fabrication and quality, and we ensure that every product is critiqued before release. Having been on the ordering end at one point, our team takes pride in the company’s personalized service, and we guarantee that no customer is ever left hanging in terms of timely delivery or quality control.
We remain committed to our original goal of providing athletes, big and small, with truly affordable pro-quality team uniforms. This includes investing in new technology in design and fabrics, to continuously improving our product lines and service. We may have started small, but we dream big.